|Checksums||shn-md5 , st5|
|Disc Counts||2 / 3|
|Other Sources (comments)
Bertha Remaster of Master... (0) SBD > GD Master 2" 8 Track... (1) SBD>MR>PCM>D>CD>Toast Audio... (0) flac16 ; Recording... (0) flac16 ; Recording... (0) flac16 ; Recording... (0) flac16 ; Matrix 2 Source... (0) DTS-Audio-CD 5.1 Mix ; SBD... (0) flac16/48kHz ; 5.1 LPCM... (0) flac16 ; Source: SBD... (0) flac16/48kHz ; Source... (0) flac24 ; Source Info: Bob... (0) flac16 ; Source: Betty... (0) flac16 ; Source: Betty... (0)
|08/20/2002||Jim Henry||When I created the shn's on my mac I wasn't able to use shntool (as it's unavailable) so the sector boundaries were fixed and re-shn'ed (seeking added) by D.Backus on 08/09/02|
|10/12/2002||Tommy Brame||I downloaded this from Ibiblio and it was the non-fixed version that J. Henry originally seeded (I assume.) I extracted the wavs and put each disc in a seperate directory, fixed and recompressed to seekable shn. Resulting MD5 match as listed here. If downloading from this from Ibiblio it may be worth taking the time to fix. Also, should we list the orginal (non fixed) md5 checksum here? I've got it if so.|
The fixed version is now at TuneTree at Ibiblio.
I have split the files into directories and split the MD5 file, but the MD5s _are_ indeed the same as this listing.
The "-all" MD5 file is there, and is the same as the separate "d1", "d2", "d3" files.
If you have the version of this show with problems already, you can try to extract, shntool, and re-SHN you version. If done correctly, yours _should_ match MD5s here (MD5s were not created by person who fixed mine, but still match)
|10/15/2002||Tommy Brame||One thing, I was wrong in my previous comment. I ran shntool to fix the version with SBEs with each SET in an individual directory vs. each DISC. It'll make a difference on the amount of padding to the final track of disc2 and in return all of disc3. So I ran set one and set two seperately through shntool fix and then compressed seekable.|
|10/15/2002||Mark Goldey||In case Tommy Brame's comment is unclear to anyone, fixing all SBE's in a single pass w/ all files in the same directory results in a tiny chunk of the first track of Set II being placed at the end of the last track of Set I. We're probably talking about 1/75 of a second or so, and it may not matter much, but better practice is to correct SBE's set by set, and to pad the last track of each set with however much data is needed to end the track on a sector boundary.|