John Popper & Chan Kinchla
July 2nd, 2003
Twist And Shout, Denver, CO
AKG 461's (XY)>Graham Patten DMIC-20>D8
by Kyle Holbrook [firstname.lastname@example.org]
D8>Echo Gina 24>Peak VST 2.8>CD
SHNs were made:
Master CD>Aqua CD Burn 0.3 (cdparanoia)>AIFF;
AIFF>xACT (join)>Sound Studio 2.1.1b3 (retrack)>xACT (shntool)
by Dave Mallick [email@example.com]
CD 1 [29:07.27] (minutes:seconds.frames)
01. Sweet & Broken [04:26.63]
02. Carolina Blues [06:24.72]
03. The Mountains Win Again [08:34.60]
04. Let Her & Let Go [05:07.59]
05. But Anyway [04:32.73]
- All tracks extracted at 100% with no errors in cdparanoia.
- Acoustic in-store performance; phone can be heard ringing
in the background on occasion.
- Level adjustment at 4:22 of d1t01.