February 06, 2004
The Good Hurt
Vista Del Mar, Los Angeles, CA
Taped by: Tony Moresi
Source: K.S.B Panasonic Omni Capsule Mics -> Sony D-8
Lineage: Sony D-8 -> CD Wav -> Cool Edit Pro(mastering) -> CD Wav
01. Sahara Sod
02. El Kabong
03. Getaway Float
04. Slump Town
05. Immigrant Song/pink floyd intro ->
Some Of That!
06. 35 Rooms (In the Hall of the Mountain King - Grieg)
07. Solar Igniter
08. Travel By Balloon
(7 or 8 min of house mix and crowd at set break)
01. Old Creed
03. Mad Cop w/ Mark Karan
04. Seven Heaven w/ Mark Karan
05. Fools In Love w/ Mark Karan
06. Allman Joy w/ Mark Karan
07. Jam (L.A.-Va tease)
08. 4/4 Jam (Schoolin' tease, Tronic tease)
09. Soul Cheese
11. You Can Stay w/ Mark Karan
My mics were positioned about 12-15' away from the band, 7' tall on a mic stand. The ceiling in this
bar is only about 15 ft tall. Luckily it's not a bass trap in there.
There were very few tapers this night. I know I'm the only one that got the entire second encore.
They had all broken down their equipment when the band took the stage again.